Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aaaaannntt!*

*Blog Title Explanation: My attempt to spell the sound that's synonymous with "Quit that right now!" in Roscoe's world.
We had a pajama day yesterday. Too cold to go outside, too tired and achy to do much of anything. Cami and I agreed: it was a pajama day.

Roscoe, however, didn't agree to a pajama day. As I sat on the striped couch (the one he's allowed on) listening to Cami tell me something interesting and wonderful, here comes the dog, climbing on the back of the couch behind my head!

What would Cesar Millan say about this?

Time to be the pack leader.


Wow. What a view.

Roscoe really wanted to be outside, but it was too cold. I'd already explained this to him, that his confinement to the house was for his health and well-being. (It was 20 degrees outside!)

I don't think he bought it.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

That cute dog and the awesome facial expressions just made my day! :)